Apple TV+ docuseries "Greatness Code" is the latest in a long list of unscripted content announcements unveiled this week. The short-form sports series will stream to 100 countries when it premieres on July 10.
According to Apple's press release, the sports series will “spotlight untold stories from the greatest athletes in the world.”
"Greatness Code" will feature the following athletes across the series seven episodes:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World’s fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
The series is directed by Gotham Chopra and produced by Religion of Sports - which Chopra co-founded with Tom Brady and NFL Hall of Fame legend Michael Strahan - and Uninterrupted, the athlete empowerment brand founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter.
Earlier today Apple TV+ updated its press site with a release date for "Little Voices." The highly anticipated show will premiere alongside "Greatness Code" globally on July 10th.